Trouble with HD Audio driver for G41C-VS Motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with HD Audio driver for G41C-VS Motherboard

The motherboard HD audio driver will install and operate. However FOUR occurrences are listed in Device Manager as uninstalled and therefore four messages appear requesting install. These will not install anything and will not go away. So all have been disabled in Device Manager. How can the audio driver be installed without these erroneous listings and actions occurring?
    I have deleted the listings in Device Manager and at next boot they reappear. (disabling each one is the only way to stop the repeated requests for install.) I have installing the CD driver and also downloaded and installed the latest driver. I uninstall before a new install.
    In twenty years of computer installs I have not seen this problem before.
    A picture file showing the problem in Device Manager is not included, I have tried three different uploads and NOTHING!!!!.The picture shows the High Definition Audio installed AND the four additional instances requiring install!!!

Have tried Asrock support twice and no replies.

Re: Trouble with HD Audio driver for G41C-VS Motherboard

I have the same board and have no problems with sound. I have window 7 and bios 1.40
    but had problems with pentium dual core.

now I have solved my problem.
    if you have the same problem - can not boot when you have been in the bios or can not restart the computer or shut down your computer.

my solution was changing out the cpu with a celeron 2.80 ghz not exactly what I expected, but it may be it can not use intel pentium dual core cpu

Comment

Working...
    X