A770DE+ POST Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A770DE+ POST Issues

I bought this mobo to replace an old one having some issues but still working so I know that all the other parts are working fine.

The problem i'm having with the board is that it doesn't seem to be posting at all. When i power on the computer, the LCD light goes amber and there's no beep.

I'm using 2 DDR 800 (4GB), AMD CPU 5600 and a NVidia 9800 GTX Black Edition. As far as I know everything should be compatible so I have no idea about what might be happening, probably I'm missing a connector or something. Do you have any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Re: A770DE+ POST Issues

Dear Cesarg26,

Please follow the procedure to check your system.
    step1:
    Turn off the system power and unplug the power cord. Remove all PnP cards (Plug and Play) and cables including VGA, IDE, FDD, COM, USB, and external printer cable.
    Step2:
    Confirm CPU and DRAM is inserted properly
    Step3:
    Clear CMOS
    (Please refer to motherboard user manual for clearing CMOS)
    Step4:
    Plug the VGA card back to the system and also re-connect your monitor, mouse and keyboard.
    Step5:
    Turn on the power and make sure CPU, power supply and CPU fan is functioning.

If you still cannot get dispaly, please refer to below suggestions for testing.
    a. Only install the necessary device of system for testing. ( CPU, a stick memory and one HDD)
    b. If possible, please kindly change CPU, memory or VGA card to try.
    If not, please kindly contact your local dealer for assistance.

Thanks~

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD

Comment

Working...
    X