X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The keyChanger doesn't start the activation window

Hi !
    when i try to use the "XPProCorp-keyChanger.exe", the program generates many different keys, but doesn't start the "Activation Window" afterwards.
    Trying to start the msoobe.exe by myself doesn't work either. Can anyone tell me, how i can change my key ?

The sp1 installation doesn't work and gives an error-message

Thank you

I'm having the same problem. Following the DOS window, I get the big blue window, but instead of saying "Let's Activate Windows" as shown, mine says "Windows Product Activation."

Below that it simply says "Windows is already Activated. Click OK to exit.

That is the only option that I get. Nothing else, but an OK box to exit, and then thats it. I cannot change my Ser#.

How do I get around this?:confused:

Comment

....I have the same problem...got lots of keys..but not able to get the "activation screen"......what is happening ..??/thanks.

Comment

try using this:
        go to start then run and type this command below

%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a

Good Luck

Comment

The command line
          %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a
          doesn't work proper. The system is loading something, but there is no window.

Comment

Search for a program named Anti-Spy: This program is able to stop the Activation screen from opening, allowing people to secure their PC licences from being changed.

Comment

Anti-Spy works. Some changes with the licdll.dll and it does its work

Thankx

Comment

Neither of these solutions has helped my problem.

I ran %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a and it gave me the same window I got before, with no option to activate windows, again, the only window I get states that Windows is already activated.

I checked for an anti-spy program, and didn't find anything like that.

Maybe I'll post my problem in a new thread.

Comment

Are you manually removing a small piece of the OOBETimer key if you are doing it manually? it will return after each reboot if not..

Comment

Try this page:

There you can download the tool

Good luck

Comment

Thanks. I tried and used it, but it doesn't help. It seems that it enables or diables the appearance of the activation window. I was already getting the activation window, except with no option to change my serial key. When I used anti-spy, all it did was keep that window from opening altogether. I used the expert settings to change the licdll.dll options, along with the other recommended settings.

I have a different problem than you did, where you couldn't get the activation window at all.

I have to find a way to get the NEW ACTIVATION window to come up as opposed to one that keeps telling me that Windows is already activated.

Originally posted by gandresch
                      Try this page:

There you can download the tool

Good luck

Comment

..can somebody tell me how to use the Anti Spy program to change my key...?? thanks

Comment

You cannot change the key with the Anti-Spy program. But what you can do with Anti-Spy is activate the recommend .dll files, so that the "Activation Window" will be started at the end of "...keyChanger.exe". You can change the key in the "Activation Window" then.
                          A cracked version might have disabled the usage of the .dll's. Anti-Spy can undo this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky King
                            ..can somebody tell me how to use the Anti Spy program to change my key...?? thanks
                            I don't think you can use Anti-spy to change your key. The only effect I found is that it would enable or disable the "Activate Windows" box from appearing when you used either the KeyChanger program, or the run command which was mentioned.

If you're not getting the activation box at all, then open Anti-spy, go to Special>enable expert settings. Then go down to Regsvr32 dll's and find licdll.dll and either enable or disable it and hit apply settings. After it works for about 10 seconds to make some changes, you should immediately be able to open the activation box. Reversing this option will undo this.

I was not able to find any way to use it specifically to change the key.

Comment

Ok... thanks..I was not very clear with my question..!!! when I run my KeyChanger exe I get lots of new keys, and do get the "activation screen"....but this sreen is blank (blue) except for "activate windows" at the top of the page...it never gives me to choice to enter a new key....!!! and I did try the start/run command, but my computer says it an 'invalid command".....when I use the XP antispy program all it does is to stop the blank screen from been displayed....!!! :hammer:

Comment

Working...
                              X