Fatalt1ty p67 no video tried several cards memory etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatalt1ty p67 no video tried several cards memory etc

I just got this board and Ive tried everything to get video signal but nothing fans light up seems like its running cpu is good tested on another board.Any idea?

Re: Fatalt1ty p67 no video tried several cards memory etc

Dear BMWM1,

Please follow the procedure to check your system.
    step1:
    Turn off the system power and unplug the power cord. Remove all PnP cards (Plug and Play) and cables including VGA, IDE, FDD, COM, USB, and external printer cable.
    Step2:
    Confirm CPU and DRAM is inserted properly
    Step3:
    Clear CMOS
    (Please refer to motherboard user manual for clearing CMOS)
    Step4:
    Plug the VGA card back to the system and also re-connect your monitor, mouse and keyboard.
    Step5:
    Turn on the power and make sure CPU, power supply and CPU fan is functioning.
    If you still cannot get dispaly, please change CPU or memory or VGA card for try.
    If not, please kindly contact your local dealer for assistance.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

Thank you for thee fast reply. The cpu is good I have a msi board here so I double checked that. I ve tried two types of gskill memory both ddr3 .used 16 gig and 8 gig setup. Did the clear mos. I tried two video card xfx hd 6850 and a asus 450 all components seem to work perfect in the msi sandy spring board also worked on a msi 1156 as well but cant test the cpu there. I feel confident the board is bad. Any other tips trick or prayers that may help?

Comment

Dear BMWM1,

Please kindly contact your local dealer or refer to below link to contact your local distributor for assistance.
        Link: ASRock > Where to buy

Thanks!!!

Have a nice day
        ASRock TSD Emily

Comment

Have you double checked your case standoffs and tested with the motherboard outside of the case to eliminate a possible short to the case?
          Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
          X