This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Weekly Giveaway: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System

Mega Weekly Giveaway: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System (July 13 - July 27 2011)

This week we are going all out, hence the "mega" part of the giveaway. We have teamed up with AMD to giveaway a Fusion Llano A75 computer system. Yes, you read right!

The system includes an AMD A8-3850 (Llano) quad-core APU running at 2.9GHz along with a Sapphire Pure Platinum A75 motherboard - it's not in the picture above since it's that new! Additionally there is a Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Ultimate video card, which can be teamed up in CrossFire with the IGP from the APU, for solid gaming performance. Look here to find out where you can buy Sapphire products.

Corsair also come to the party in a big way with the inclusion of a Force Series GT 60GB 6Gb/s SSD (how does a crazy-fast maximum read speed of 555MB/s sound?!), an 8GB XMS dual-channel kit running at 2000MHz with 9-10-9-27 timings at 1.65V, a Professional Series HX750 80 PLUS Silver modular power supply and a Hydro Series H80 liquid CPU cooler. Look here to find out where you can buy Corsair products.

Also joining the party is BitFenix with their new handsome Survivor mid-tower case which comes with some great features including SofTouch coating and USB 3.0 ports. We also heard a rumor that BitFenix will throw in some of their great cables, too. If you are in Australia, you can buy BitFenix products such as the Survivor case and cables at PC Case Gear.

How to win?

This time around, there are a few more things for you to do than our usual giveaways. Worth it, right?! For your chance you need to do the following:

1) BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the AMD Fusion Llano A75, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix Computer System at TweakTown!"

and

2) JOIN THE TWEAKTOWN WEEKLY NEWSLETTER at Weekly Newsletter :: TweakTown USA Edition

and

3) FOLLOW US ON TWITTER and TWEET THE FOLLOWING: "I want to win the AMD Fusion Llano A75, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix Computer System via @tweaktown http://bit.ly/qDZtas"

http://twitter.com/#!/tweaktown

and

4) SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL at YouTube - ‪camwilmot's Channel‬‏

5) FINALLY, you will need to reply to this thread and say that you have done all of the above.

Giveaway runs from today until July 27th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. We are running for two weeks this time because of the size of the giveaway. All parts will be shipped individually by AMD, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 07-14-2011, 02:56 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Mega Weekly Giveaway: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System

I have done all of those above things!

YaY! For me!

I really need to use the same name and password for everything though - stupid multiple log ons gets confusing.

Comment

I have done all the 4 steps above and posting it here :D

Comment

Just did all of the Above !!!
        Good Luck Everyone, this is a Great Giveaway !!!!!!!
        Last edited by NoJuan999; 07-13-2011, 04:13 PM.
        I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
        If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

Good luck! Someone has to win this thing!
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I've done all the stuff, sign me up!

Comment

took a while, but done it all :)
              My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
              Whitey: ROG Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt, AMD 1090T @ 3.2GHz w. NZXT Havic 140, Corsair XMS3 1333 8GB kit, HIS IceQ X HD 6870, Corsair Force GT 120GB, OCZ Vertex4 256GB, Kingston SSDNow 16GB, Samsung 500GB 3½" in casedock when needed, Chieftec Nitro88+ 650W, NZXT H2 White, 3x Asus VS248 24"
              Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
              Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Done. As usual great worldwide giveaway.
                Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

I have done all the things above! I hope I win!

Comment

1) Become a Tweaktown fan - Check!
                    2) Join the Tweaktown Weekly Newsletter - Check!
                    3) Follow us on Twitter - Check!
                    4) Subscribe to our Youtube Channel - Check!
                    5) Reply to this thread - Check!

All done. :D

Comment

Amazing giveaways! god knows my old pc could use a replacement :) :) :)

All of the above have been done as needed! (even opened Twitter just for the occassion).

good luck everyone!

Comment

done and done! =) ty tweak for the chance!

Comment

I've done everything (new to Twitter but it's worth it:))
                          Great Giveaway :)

Comment

done all of the above.
                            Facebook is Richard Scott
                            Twitter is baron_fel
                            and youtube is MrBaronFel

several different logins lol :D

edit forgot to add been following facebook a while and been recieving newsletters for years :P
                            Last edited by BaronFel; 07-13-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Had all the subscriptions already and posted on FaceBook as Emils and tweeted. So all should be done!

Good luck all!

Comment

Working...
                              X