Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asrock z68 extreme4 gen3

i need help w/ my asrock z68 extreme4 gen3,,

its just started wen i shut down my computer last night,,after shuting after a second it will directly turn on again w/out pressing any button...sometimes code error display is 59,,,sumtyms it will not boot up
    i'm having deficulty to find a solution and to troubleshoot the problem of my mobo...

i need help...

Re: asrock z68 extreme4 gen3

Hi there Zoters i seen this problem a few times but cant think where but if i find it i will post back. Apart from that i wish i was in Cebu city i miss jollibee lol.

Comment

tnx for the reply currently looking for solution because need to ship this board for rma..it will costs much for the rma...
      hoping to see solution for this mobo

Comment

The manual says CPU micro-code is not found or micro-code update is failed

Comment

yup but the main problem to me is that wen i shut down my computer,,after a second it will directly on w/out pressing power button..i need to long press the power button just to shut down my computer...

Comment

Goto control panel, system, Advanced tab, system and recovery settings, remove the tick from automatically restart.

This will give you a BSOD next time it dies. See what that says.

Also in the event viewer (control panel, admin tools) click the system tab and see if you have any red entries at the time it crashes.

Comment

in event log their are to many errors...

i try the uncheck the automatically restart but not yet solved..

Comment

Have you tried testing your memory with memtest86 and also just using 1 memory stick in different slots.

Comment

yes i already tried it but theirs no problem in my memory also borrowed ram w/ my friends still didnt solved it..getting tierd here...

Comment

You can install this to see if it tells you if any drivers are causing the problem if i was in pardo i could of come and looked at it but im in the Uk.

Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

Comment

thnx..will try that tomorow..i'm tired and sleepy..its alridy 1:13am hir..hehehehe..goodnayt..another day tomorow.hehhe

Comment

Uninstall Instant Boot and then clear CMOS. Go to (control panel) (system and security) (power options) set preferred plan to balanced or high performance.

Instant Boot is junk. Don't use it.
                        Last edited by jackmacky33; 09-14-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmacky33 View Post
                          Uninstall Instant Boot and then clear CMOS. Go to (control panel) (system and security) (power options) set preferred plan to balanced or high performance.

Instant Boot is junk. Don't use it.
                          already done..tnx already solved the problem thnx to all who reply...

Comment

Glad its sorted m8

Comment

Working...
                            X