This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs (Sept 26 - Oct 3 2011)

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is
    BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until October 3rd 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Alredy a fan and posted on FB . Best of luck to all :-)

Comment

Already a fan and posted to the fb page. Great contest this week!

Comment

I am already a fan of TT in facebook :)
        hope im luckier this time *w*
        gl everyone :3
        Gigabyte X99 Gaming G1 F9 /// Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.5 GHz / 1.285v /// Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 2666 MHz CL18
        EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB /// Samsung EVO 850 120 GB /// Seagate 4 TB HDD - Seagate 500GB SSHD - Hitachi 120 & 500 GB ///
        EVGA P2 850 80+ Platinum /// Corsair Obsidian 900D /// Custom XSPC Watercooling L00p

Comment

like and posted ..!!
          Tweak town pls give the cooler to me

Comment

yeahh i like and posted!that cooler will be great for my new rendering setup!

Comment

Already a fan and also done posting on your Facebook page.

Awesome Giveaway TweakTown and Antec!
              I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

I'm a fan and have posted.

Comment

I have become a fan (long time ago) Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Every thing is in order good sir! Another great give-away from Tweak Town :-)

Comment

Been a FB fan for a long time, posted on your page

Comment

already fan and posted ;-)

Comment

Already a fan. Posted on F/B. Like the multiple prizes.
                          I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!

Comment

Thanks for the giveaway, already a fan. ;)

Comment

I'm now a TweakTown fan!

Comment

Working...
                              X