Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 Not Entering Bios

Hi All,

I just got the board yesterday. Everything went well with the building, but the first boot confused me. I pressed the power button and started to press DEL immediately so I can enter the UEFI BIOS for the first time, and then nothing..... I went on pressed TAB so the logo screen would switch off, and it says "Entering Setup". I sat and waited about 2 mins, but nothing happened. Powered off the system, and this time I waited a little before I start pressing DEL, suprisingly, it went into the BIOS. I went ahead and setup RAID for my HDDs, then reboot. First time, I couldn't go into BIOS again. Second time, I let the system go through the RAID controller spill and after it went back to the original logo screen I pressed DEL, it went to BIOS. Is this normal?? Thanks!

Re: Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 Not Entering Bios

No this is not normal. I'm having the same problems with the fatal1ty z68 pro gen 3 mobo.
    Have contacted Asrock and waiting for a reply. Seems to me that the Asrock mobos bios is
    full of glitches. Have had several other bios related problems as well. Will post reply from Asrock
    when I receive it.

Comment

Situation got worse, now I can only go into UEFI and it will not boot to windows anymore. I called asrock, they told me the board is bad. Just returned it. I am very disappointed since the board looked so promising. Think I will go with ASUS for the next board. Spending hrs installing and uninstalling is totally waste of time.

Comment

hello,
        Where did you find a number for Asrock at. I have been trying to find a number on their website but all I can find is the darn web support request form that they don't respond to.

Thanks,
        James

Comment

1-909-590-8308 good luck! I worked with Eric. Knowledgable and friendly. Hope you work your issue out!

Comment

Working...
          X