Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB3.0 ports not functioning with a Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3

The Build
    Win 7 64Bit Pro SP1, Intel Core i7-2600K, Fatality ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1600, Crucial RealSSD C300 128 GB, Twin SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 2TB for Raid1, Sony Optiarc 24X DVD Burner, Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD IHAS424-98, KINGWIN Lazer LZ-1000, COOLER MASTER GeminII S, Antec Lanboy air Blue, Aerocool F6XT Fan Controller.
    I am currently using the onboard VGa video and have not installed my MSI N460GTX Hawk GeForce GTX 460 as yet.<o:p></o:p>

Re: USB3.0 ports not functioning with a Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3

Dear BIGBURNER,

Please kindly refer to below suggestions for testing.
    1. Please check that is there any “?” or “!” in the Windows device manager?
    If yes, please download the USB3.0 driver from below link and install it to try.
    Link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 > Download
    2. Load BIOS default and make sure the [USB3.0 Controller] is enabled in the BIOS.

If the problem still cannot be solved, please kindly contact your local dealer to check your system.
    Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD

Comment

To ASRock TSD Emily,

Please respond to my query in the Problem with PCI-E card post. I have been waiting patiently.

To Miss Emily,

I have the same issue as other forum members with my AsRock Wolfdale 1333-D667 and my new ATI RADEON HD 5450 (512MB DDR3) graphics card. The board does not recognize the card even though the PCI Express slot is error free (I tested other cards).
      Please direct me on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Comment

Dear annyoung76,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please kindly provide your e-mail for me via PM, I will send a beta BIOS to your for testing.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
        ASRock TSD
        Emily

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
          ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 > Download
          2. Load BIOS default and make sure the [USB3.0 Controller] is enabled in the BIOS.

If the problem still cannot be solved, please kindly contact your local dealer to check your system.
          Thanks!

Have a nice day
          ASRock TSD

Emily, the driver upload worked like a peach, all USB3's are working like a champ. Did not have to reset bios defaults. Many Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X