Clear All

• Extreme7 Gen3 Tri-Fire Woes

Hello,

Extreme7 Gen3 Motherboard
    i7-2600k CPU
    16gb DDR3-1600mhz ram
    ANTEC HCP1200 PSU
    3 EAH6970 Graphics cards in Tri-Fire
    3 Dell U2412M LCD panels in Eyefinity (5760 x 1200)

Constant LAG in Eyefinity Configuration, LOW to ULTRA settings, LOW almost making games playable, but still to much mouse lag.

Battlefield Bad Company2, Battlefield3, Dirt3, Call of Duty Black Ops, both old and new games.

Single screen I'm nearing 200FPS, but I still see the lag in FPS when it drops to 50FPS, I just don't notice it in game play because it's fast enough.
    Eyefinity I'm ranging 15-70FPS, but it's the drops below 30 FPS that are making it not work.

I'd say it's new games and the drivers need to catch up, but I see the problem in last years games too.

Is this NF200 at work? Is it time to sell my mobo and cpu and go AMD since my graphics cards are AMD? I've been eyeing the new Sandry Bridge-E but it's a big expense when AMD offerings for gaming are good and might just make more sense since my GPU's are AMD.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: Extreme7 Gen3 Tri-Fire Woes

/bump

Comment

Re: Extreme7 Gen3 Tri-Fire Woes

It's too bad ASRock rarely replies to this forum, they also promissed me a new front USB cable, had me fill out a form to get it, and then didn't deliver.

ASRock you lack!

Nice motherboard though, and as it turned out it was ASUS Smartdoctor causing all my stuttering. Removed it and everything runs great. MSI Afterburner for the win, just use smartdoctor for setting voltages on ASUS graphics cards, saving them, and use MSI Afterburner for everything else.

Comment

Working...
      X