Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsRock p67 fat.PROFESSIONAL mod

Dear Asrcokand TweakTown,

I need your help, answer for my request. I purchased in hungary an AsRock Fatality professional motherboard. I want to make a costume mod, a complete mod (pc case, graphic card, motherboard). I didnt see yet any modders who have modded an AsRock board. But i know, with costume paintings, heathsink modification I will miss the warranty of this great board. My questin is, where and from who to ask, if this is possible, one more complete heathsink for the AsRock fatality Professional board? I wont change one of them because of the boards warranty, but i want to make a costume red-black paint on the other heathsink.

I hope someone will contact me, from the forum or from AsRock.

Best Regards,

schanppy@

Re: AsRock p67 fat.PROFESSIONAL mod

Originally posted by P67FatalityProB3
    Hello Magyar!

Can you please explain..."Costume Mod."???...

Chaz.
    Szevasz!

costume mod - a tj07, a sandy cpu (watercooled)..other parts will se. I want to change the heathsink of the motherboard. Now you maybe ask me why I didnt buy the Z68 one, the answer is very simple, its not about the costume paint, a want to change the shape of the heathsink of the board, and I dont want to loose the warranty. I choosed this board because of the support and for its performance. since AsRock plays alone, and they have great support, I hope they will give me a little sponsoring. I even didnt asked them to sponsore me with a motherboard. simply i need one more heathsink which one will be modded to fit in my project.

Comment

What we have here is " a failure to communicate".

Youre looking to modify an asrock p67 fatality motherboard and need parts , or a whole p67 motherboard to cannibalise for a visual black and red effect.
      Dont hold your breath on support for your idea.

costume.. is concerned mainly with real people.. I think the word your looking for instead of costume is custom.

heathsink=heatsink

the board has many heathsinks.. you would need to specify which ones you are talking about.
      Being from Hungary?. I would check out the German Asrock site as the translation problems might be fewer.

For examples : I doubt a lot here know what Szevasz! means
      Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
      Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
      Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
      8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
      60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
      GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
      Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
      http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Originally posted by kick View Post
        What we have here is " a failure to communicate".

Youre looking to modify an asrock p67 fatality motherboard and need parts , or a whole p67 motherboard to cannibalise for a visual black and red effect.
        Dont hold your breath on support for your idea.

costume.. is concerned mainly with real people.. I think the word your looking for instead of costume is custom.

heathsink=heatsink

the board has many heathsinks.. you would need to specify which ones you are talking about.
        Being from Hungary?. I would check out the German Asrock site as the translation problems might be fewer.

For examples : I doubt a lot here know what Szevasz! means
        "I want to change the heathsink of the motherboard" so as I already said, i need the heatsink only, but i wrote it in my post, that I didnt asked for a motherboard just the heatsink.
        The board has many heatsinks, it has 2 i think. The one is separated with the "F" letter, and the other is togother with the heatsink for the fets, but, leave this...

I only need the heatsinks from the board. Every manufacture, like gigabyte, asus provide some coole stuff for modders, I didnt say that I need a mobo, just a heatsink...

Comment

There is chatter on this forum about custom modding for water cooling ect...

**Official** Asrock Z68 Gen3 Extreme7 & Extreme4 thread - Page 23

Comment

I cannot register on that forum, since i dont have pp....Is that possible that nobody from the asRocks crew have seen my request?

Comment

Anything is possible.
              Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
              Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
              Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
              8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
              60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
              GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
              Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
              http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Can You give me the profile page of the AsRock crews members here, maybe I should send them a private message...

Comment

Anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by schnappy View Post
                    I cannot register on that forum, since i dont have pp....Is that possible that nobody from the asRocks crew have seen my request?
                    I don't understand why you cannot register at the Register at XtremeSystems Forums forum? --- not following what you mean by pp?
                    That forum has the hard core modders that you could post messages to find the info you need or PM them.
                    Good Luck
                    SaphireX

Comment

I dont have paypal!

Comment

To join that forum does not require PayPal...as far as the vendors that are recommended for the mods that you are looking for maybe they will consider an alternative payment method to Paypal that you can strike a deal on...

Comment

Working...
                        X