virtual machine install on xp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual machine install on xp

i 'm trying to get the microsoft virtual machine so i can play pool in yahoo. it used to auto install (in yahoo)and now it says that microsoft has license of something to install it anymore....not available in xp??? can someone help?:cry:

Try this location. It should be the latest build of the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine.

This download fixes known security issues with Microsoft Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and can be applied to Windows 95, 98, Me, NT or XP (but not Windows 2000). Please note that even though JVM was not included with the original release of XP, it is now part of Windows XP SP1. However, the XP SP1 […]

That's the same link I used to download the copy I have on my computer. I recommend saving the file and burning it to disk if you have the option. Microsoft is in hot water with Sun for apparently copying their version.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raven
      Try this location. It should be the latest build of the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine.

This download fixes known security issues with Microsoft Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and can be applied to Windows 95, 98, Me, NT or XP (but not Windows 2000). Please note that even though JVM was not included with the original release of XP, it is now part of Windows XP SP1. However, the XP SP1 […]

That's the same link I used to download the copy I have on my computer. I recommend saving the file and burning it to disk if you have the option. Microsoft is in hot water with Sun for apparently copying their version.
      [/QUOTE thx raven...ill try that:D

Comment

Try this: java.sun.com

Comment

thx raven it worked.......you are so kool

Comment

Originally posted by poolenglish
            thx raven it worked.......you are so kool
            Glad to be of service! Enjoy your Virtual Pool :cool:
            Chris "Raven"
            News Crew - TweakTown
            <!--
            <font size=1>
            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
            </font>
            // -->
            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
            X