No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM (March 29th - April 6th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Corsair who are giving away some killer prizes including their H100 water cooling kit, a 128GB Performance Pro SSD and an 8GB Vengeance DDR3-1866 dual-channel memory kit.

For this giveaway there will be three lucky winners who have the chance to take home one of these great Corsair products. Entry details below.

The Hydro Series H100: Go long.

Want even more? Featuring a full 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans, the Corsair Hydro Series H100 extreme performance liquid CPU cooler is designed to deliver cooling performance that meets the needs of even the most demanding enthusiast.

Consistently Outstanding SSD Performance

Corsair SSDs are 2.5" wide, the same size as notebook hard drives. An adapter is included for mounting in standard desktop PC 3.5" drive bays.

Performance Series Pro SSDs tap into the power of the Marvell SATA 6 Gb/s controller for reliable performance across multiple platforms and PC configurations.

Vengeance 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9)

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory modules are designed with overclockers in mind. Vengeance DIMMs are built using RAM specially selected for their high-performance potential. Aluminum heat spreaders help dissipate heat, and provide the aggressive look that you want in your gaming rig. As a bonus, the attractive low price of Vengeance memory will also leave lots of room in your system build budget.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook, if you are not already. You also have to post on our TweakTown fan page and say: I want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown!
    2) SHARE this TweakTown fan page post on your Facebook wall (click on the link and click the "Share" link at Facebook to share to your wall): https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown/p...50889102054942
    3) Finally, reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our Facebook fan page and that you have shared the post on your wall as required. If you do not reply to this thread, you cannot be selected as a winner.

Giveaway runs from today until April 6th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 04-03-2012, 10:47 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Good luck all - these prizes are sooooo good!!!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Ali Kamran

Post shared =D eagerly waiting =D

Edit : My Birthday is on the 7th of april I would love to have these as my present from tweaktown =D
      Last edited by Ali Kamran; 03-31-2012, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Marius Dragomir

Shared the post. ;) And already a fan.

Comment

Done <3

Comment

These prizes are making me drool, I am a fan!

Comment

Thanks for another great giveaway!

Comment

Shared as well. Good luck to all!

Comment

posted , shared, liked, reposted, re viewed, re logged.. lolzz.. im a HUUGE FAN of TT, specially the reviews!!.. did everythin i can think of.. reealllly need the SSD.. !!! GL to all (specially me)
                  Core i5 2500k @4.3 ghz
                  Jetway HI09 Z68
                  Corsair Vengeance 2x4 GB @1600
                  OCZ Vertex 3 60GB (Boot Drive)
                  3x SATA II HDD (Storage)
                  Cooler Master 912 Advance
                  Asus GTX 580 DC II
                  Antec Kuhler H2O 620

Coolermaster GX 650

Comment

i have become a fan

Comment

Done sharing..Thank's Mr. Tweak and Tweaktown for the awesome giveaways!
                      https://www.facebook.com/jasper.cecilio

Comment

Done ! Good luck to all :D

Comment

As I said, great giveaway :)

Comment

I've become a fan. :) Hopefully I'll win. :)

Comment

Already a Fan!

Comment

Working...
                              X