FOR PPL WHO USE G! ASSASSIN 2 X79 MOBO WITH F11b/F11c BIOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR PPL WHO USE G! ASSASSIN 2 X79 MOBO WITH F11b/F11c BIOS

Hi, im using g1 assassin 2 mobo with f11c bios at moment, my issues started with f11b and continued to f11c, so basically i need anyone thats using the same motherboard as me with these bios', since updated from f10 bios, my ps2 port is screwed up and usb and ps2 mouse support inside the bios is messed up, usb mouse works in OS but ps2 mouse doesnt work in OS or bios, ive been trying to get gigabyte to fix the issue, but there saying im just an individual case and that they cannot find any problems with f11b or f11c bios, so my only option is to rma for another board unless you guys are havind the same or similar issues as me, i cant stay on f10 bios because my g510 keyboard doesnt work inside bios, so i needed to update, but in the process of gigabyte adding support for usb keyboard inside the bios, they have screwed the ps2 port up and usb mouse support up inside bios, i either use f10 and have a mouse and use ps2 keyboard or flash f11b/f11c and have g510 keyboard and no mouse indide bios, sorry if it sounds confusing, can everyone who reads this that is using a g1assassin 2 x79 motherboard write down there issues(if any) with there f11b and f11c beta bios, otherwise gigabyte will never fix the issues because they cant replicate them for some reason, if im the only one with these issues then it makes sense that f10 bios would be messed up also, the only thing wrong with f10 is that the g510 keyboard doesnt work inside bios, so i cant be an individual case, i need to show gigabyte this thread when theres enough people who have reprted any issues, even the smallest bug, with f11b/f11c, please help, its onlt a few mins of your time, if you dont have issues then please tell me anyway so then i know to rma my board. Sorry for typing mistake in title, only just realised.
    Last edited by boe323; 05-21-2012, 08:01 AM.
    A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY
Working...
X