Asrock p67 pro3 bios list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock p67 pro3 bios list

Can anyone tell me where I can find ALL of the previous bios versions for this motherboard? Asrock was brilliant enough to take down the old bios list on their site and now it only shows the latest 2 bios verions for ivy bridge "both of these versions are crap btw and have caused many users problems".

Im on the old P2.00 Bios and would like to upgrade but not to the latest ones which are problematic.

Re: Asrock p67 pro3 bios list

70 views and not one reply? really? Sigh...................

Comment

Lol, what a useless forum! and to think this is the forum Asrock links us to from their site for support? hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's something, don't know if it is complete:

ASROCK P67 Pro 3 bios & drivers

I've never owned this board, and besides people that do own it, how would anyone know where a list like that is maintained? Yes, ASR removed the older ones from the list, complain about them, not random forum members.

How does anyone know what your question is about without reading the post? The title does not explain it enough. Can you provide me with a list of the BIOS versions for "insert random board model here"?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
          Here's something, don't know if it is complete:

ASROCK P67 Pro 3 bios & drivers
          Thanks but those are pretty old except for the 3.10 which is the version I need to stay away from.

how would anyone know where a list like that is maintained?
          Well I dont know, thats why Im asking if anyone has that info.

Yes, ASR removed the older ones from the list, complain about them, not random forum members.
          I did complain about them in my first post.
          How does anyone know what your question is about without reading the post? The title does not explain it enough. Can you provide me with a list of the BIOS versions for "insert random board model here"?
          It explained enough for you to properly respond didnt it?

Comment

It's unusual that site only had up to 2.00, and then skips to 3.10, unless they were asked to by ASR. It looks like ASR removed the earlier versions of the BIOS from all their Intel 6 series chipset boards, leaving two versions or in some cases, only one. My ASUS P67 board still has every version of the UEFI since the first one, available for download, eleven in total.

I don't own your board, so don't have any of it's BIOS versions. I have learned to keep a copy of most if not all versions of the BIOS/UEFI for the boards I have, stored on storage drives and USB flash drives. Hopefully someone that hoards BIOS versions for your board can help you.

You could also contact ASR support, and request a new CMOS chip with the BIOS version of your choice, hopefully. BTW, are you sure there were other versions? Did ASR start adding Ivy Bridge CPU support after 2.00? If so, and you are using a SB CPU, stick with 2.00 IMO.
            Last edited by parsec; 10-24-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X