Problem setting up RAID on Z77 Extreme3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem setting up RAID on Z77 Extreme3

I just built a new rig with the z77 Extreme3 and put 2 128G SSDs on the two SATA3 ports. I enabled RAID in the BIOS (P1.00), then restarted. I never get the RAID configuration screen to create the volume. I get the POST and then Reboot and Select proper boot device screen. Anyone know whats up? Is there another way to create the RAID volume? TIA.

Re: Problem setting up RAID on Z77 Extreme3

Originally posted by bbehrens1984 View Post
    I just built a new rig with the z77 Extreme3 and put 2 128G SSDs on the two SATA3 ports. I enabled RAID in the BIOS (P1.00), then restarted. I never get the RAID configuration screen to create the volume. I get the POST and then Reboot and Select proper boot device screen. Anyone know whats up? Is there another way to create the RAID volume? TIA.
    Updated to P1.1 and the RAID screen showed up. Was able to create volume.

Comment

Re: Problem setting up RAID on Z77 Extreme3

Originally posted by bbehrens1984 View Post
      Updated to P1.1 and the RAID screen showed up. Was able to create volume.
      I'm having the same issue here, I've searched all over to find a solution. I'm running P1.20 though. I've set the SATA Mode Selection to RAID and I just get no Raid Configuration prompt (ctrl + i prompt). Any chance you might be able to walk me through how you set your SATA 3 Raid 0 up? Feeling really frustrated :(

Comment

Working...
      X