Your Long Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Long Weekend Plans?

Hi to all of the fellas in the forums, sorry I don't get to visit much, but as you can imagine, working for TweakTown in reviews is a full time job.

Well it comming up on the October Long weekend again and was wondering what everyone (who gets this long weekend) is planing to do?

Me personaly, well I just this week got a 4x4 1990 Ford Maverick (for people who don't know 4x4's its just a re-badged Nissan Patrol) and I plan to visit Nowra for some 4x4 action with the parents and a few of our friends.

I will be posting some pics of the car itself (just incase anyone is interested) and of the trip, so you can see what we get upto.

Have a great weekend to you all

got me 21st on the 7th. Consume alcohol is way up there on the list for me. In fact, its the only item on my list atm.

I come from Nowra. You wont enjoy yourself going there.
    Im not. Week ending 13th im down to visit the olds.

EDIT: 4x4 action is Nowra??!?
    hah, 'luck to you...

Comment

I dont get no long weekend here in the states :cry: :cry: :cry: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mudding! We use to go mudding all the time here. We use to have a ford f150 4x4 big old huge tires Then we sold it and bought 2 atv's best part of this is you get soooo muddy!

Comment

I would go mudding all the time in homestead...but atv's took too much beating and got messed up. I love it...tho....

Halloween Horror Nights is coming up and i plan to go the 25 to Islands of Adventure...never been there.
        - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Soverign
          Well it comming up on the October Long weekend again and was wondering what everyone (who gets this long weekend) is planing to do?
          Long weekend?!? Only for NSW, ACT and SA... :(

Comment

Don't complain as ya's get the same holiday at a different time of the year. :devil:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

:P that's not the point.

Comment

What is then? :confused:

Comment

Well I promised some pics of the new 4x4 (well 2nd hand) so here they are

Runs on a 4.2L 6 Cylinder Nissan Patrol Engine, Uses both LPG and Petrol

Equiped with a long range Unleaded fule tank, this baby can pull 1200KM per tank of gas, but no way would you want to fill it with prices in NSW.

LPG tank is a 70L tank that fills up for $30 dollars and runs 300KM per tank, yeah she eats some gas but at the price of LPG here, its worth it.

Comment

/me sees pic of 4x4
                    /me looks to the left of 4x4 and sees boat
                    /eyes light up :D

(i'm hooked on fishing [no pun intended] atm)
                    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Wow steering wheel on the left right side....weird man....just weird...

What is that a FORD (fill in the blank)"Maverick".

Looks nice BTW...very well maintained...

[EDIT] it was quicker that way ;)
                      - Damien

Comment

Nice 4x4 :thumb:.

No long weekend here either. BUT as a matter of fact I actually have plans. Friday go down to bro's house - play AVP2, BF 1942 on cable modem all night. Wake up late on saturday and start ordering parts for my new computer :). Then for the next week or so open the door at any noise I hear from outside. :).

Comment

I feel you PGA i feel ya!:laugh:
                          - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo

Yes, very weird :rolleyes:

We drive on the left hand side of the road too :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo

What is that a FORD (fill in the blank)"Maverick".

Looks nice BTW...very well maintained...

Yeah Ford Maverick

the Ford Maverick is a Re-badged Nissan Patrol of the same age and design

Ford brought the Patrol from Nissan and changed a few items

not very much though

Its a great car to drive,

Comment

Working...
                              X