This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice (Nov 1 - Nov 9, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Thermaltake and Tt eSPORTS who are giving away not one, not two, but three of its amazing new Level 10 M gaming mice. We are giving away one black version, one white version and one green version. There will be three lucky winners who will randomly be selected, and the color choice is random, too.

The Level 10 M is said to be "Born to be Seen", and with its amazing design in part by BMW Group subsidiary DesignworksUSA, we agree.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! http://www.tweaktown.com/news/26521/...ice/index.html

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! Why not give Tt eSPORTS some love, too? https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS

- Giveaway runs from today until November 9th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
    - If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping via our forum private messaging system. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.
    - For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.
    - Please make sure you have forum email notifications turned on as if you are the winner you will be alerted via our forum private message system. If you don't respond to us there, we cannot ship your prize.
    - Please remember that Facebook has not endorsed this giveaway and it is operated entirely by TweakTown.
    Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 11-01-2012, 03:21 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice

I have entered! wootwooot!! i love Tt!!

Comment

I have entered and could use a mouse upgrade.
      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I entered

Comment

All Done! thanks you!

Comment

Ive entered

Comment

Ive entered

Comment

Ive entered

Comment

I have entered. Good luck all!

Comment

I've entered too!

Comment

Thanks for yet another great giveaway TT and Cameron

Comment

I've entered, fingers crossed! Thanks for this giveaway!

Comment

DONE :) GoodLuck To All...

Comment

I've liked and shared the image!

Comment

Entered =) Thanks! This mouse looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X