my thoughts of asrock z77 extream 4 and i5 3570

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts of asrock z77 extream 4 and i5 3570

hi guys it was time for me to upgrade my pc after few years time ( asus striker 2 and q9650) which served me beautifuly for gaming and working,so beeing few year behind tech i decided to sell my old parts on ebay and go with i5 3570 as i herad so many good things about it,.but i wasnt sure about choosing mbs,after searching and reading i found good thing about z77 exream 4,so i wanted it to give it a chance to use new product and i choose z77 extream 4(b4 buying another expensive asus mb),and i have to say wow,.i wasnt expecting that with this mb as its not to expensive and not a comon choice,i put my 3570 on it and corsair 1866 16 gb,.and first oc 4.6 and rams runing at 1866 with cpu v at 1.072 to 1.120 with temp at 23 solid as a rock(wc cpu with intel liquid kit),very impressed ,so far so good,even the intel 4000 graphic runing fast,.
    i just wanted to share my expriences with u to give this mb a chance ,as u not gonna be dissapointed,the only thing that i wish was beter with this mb if they would have made a bit ticker and full atx size, rater than that cant find any fault with it,.tnx for looking guys and if u have any queastion plz ask,
    Last edited by peyman; 11-25-2012, 02:32 PM.
Working...
X