Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Blue screens

I keep running into the amdsbs.sys Bluescreen,
    Cant install drivers from the CD that came with the motherboard.
    Mainly happens when i open windows media player.
    Cant run AMD processor drive since windows 8 doesnt support it even though on the site it said its windows 8 ready.
    Anyways what do i do from here?
    Also did it with BOTH sets of ram.

Drivers are all upto date as well.

Re: Constant Blue screens

Keith, see if the below thread applies to your amdsbs.sys BSOD's.

Solved BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal amdsbs.sys
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      Keith, see if the below thread applies to your amdsbs.sys BSOD's.

Solved BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal amdsbs.sys
      Reformatting really isnt an option ( if i reformat im going back to windows 7 just because i know it works)

Though i did try replacing the files on the system and windows wont let me
      Not sure how to give my self full admin rights over the file.
      Not sure if you guys can help me
      ALSO
      tried booting into ubuntu and trying to replace them like that but it only picks up my games harddrive and my media hardrive, wont pick up my raid 0 drives

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Carrington View Post
        Not sure if you guys can help me
        That is a truly motivational thought which really inspires me to continue further.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X