Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock E350M1/USB3 low voltage output from "PLED" and "HDLED" headers

Hi all
    Having a strange problem with this Asrock E350M1/USB3 motherboard, only getting about 2.5v from the "PLED"power led and "HDLED" hard disk led header.
    The computer led's are very weak and I can barely see them.
    I have tried other led's with the same effect but they work fine on other motherboards.
    I am on 1.6 bios
    I have tried to load 1.8 bios from usb but just reboots.
    Thanks

Peter

Re: Asrock E350M1/USB3 low voltage output from "PLED" and "HDLED" headers

Interesting, I never thought about the voltage from those headers. Do you know what they should be? I don't know, 5V or 12V?

Some ASR boards have the "Good Night LED" option in the BIOS, that is supposed to turn off the LEDs you mentioned, and others. Is that set in your BIOS for some reason?

It's possible that the board has a problem supplying the correct voltage to those terminals, or a short circuit to ground near that header, or even your PS has a bad connection to the board, or is bad. Does the PC work fine otherwise?

Comment

Re: Asrock E350M1/USB3 low voltage output from "PLED" and "HDLED" headers

The PC works fine otherwise

I have looked at " Good Night LED" setting and changing it does't seem to do anything.

Measured another motherboard "PLED" voltage and is 5.1v

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      Interesting, I never thought about the voltage from those headers. Do you know what they should be? I don't know, 5V or 12V?

Some ASR boards have the "Good Night LED" option in the BIOS, that is supposed to turn off the LEDs you mentioned, and others. Is that set in your BIOS for some reason?

It's possible that the board has a problem supplying the correct voltage to those terminals, or a short circuit to ground near that header, or even your PS has a bad connection to the board, or is bad. Does the PC work fine otherwise?

Comment

Working...
      X