AsRock Z75 Pro 3, 5 beeps help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsRock Z75 Pro 3, 5 beeps help

Hi, I just recently built a new computer. I have an AsRock Z75 Pro 3 Mobo, with an i5-3350P LGA1155 Processor, adn Corsair Vengence Ram (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B). When I turn the computer on it beeps 5 times and does not post. I have reseated everything in the computer with no luck. If I remove the RAM i get much slower beeps that will pause and then repeat. I believe its only 2 beeps then the pause. I went to the AsRock website and looked up my Mobo, and what RAM it was able to use. I was not able to find my RAM listed. I am not sure how often the list is updated but i was wondering if this could be my issue. I have no other RAM that I can quickly slap in to find out if that is the issue. This is a budget build so I can't even really just go out and buy one off the shelf. I just want to hopefully get some feed back before I send the RAM back and get another version in hopes that is the issue. I have not installed any video card or anything besides the HDD, which is a 1tb drive. Any help would be GREAT. Thank you.

Re: AsRock Z75 Pro 3, 5 beeps help

i5-3350P no iGPU. You build is require discrete video card to run.
    Last edited by Rale; 03-19-2013, 02:49 AM.
    Sorry for my English, its not my native language.

Comment

Hi Rale,

You're right!
      Thanks!

Dear Atrus27,

Your CPU i5-3350P doesn't support onboard graphics, please kindly refer to below link to check the spec. of CPU i5-3350P.
      Intel Official website Link:

Please install an add-on VGA card to try again.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
      ASRock TSD
      Emily

Comment

That worked Perfectly. Thank you both. Was a late night and didn't even think to just throw my card in, silly me thinking the on-board would work. You saved me a return on RAM which had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
        X