Help about N68C-S UCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help about N68C-S UCC

guys i want help..... i want to upgrade my CPU processor to athlon ii x3 its been suit up to upgrade to this CPU? sorry for my bad english >.<

Re: Help about N68C-S UCC

ASRock > N68C-S UCC
    Sorry for my English, its not my native language.

Comment

sir i have 1 question again... if i upgrade my CPU i nid to upgrade my bios too? >.<

Comment

Originally posted by xmiamy08 View Post
        sir i have 1 question again... if i upgrade my CPU i nid to upgrade my bios too? >.<
        That would depend on just what BIOS you have installed now and whatever your choice of x3 proc you choose.

On the left of the page Rale linked above is listed the req's for each proc to which BIOS is needed to support it.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
          On the left of the page Rale linked above is listed the req's for each proc to which BIOS is needed to support it.
          Grrr, make that on the right of the page is the req'd BIOS support
          #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
          ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

ohh thnx now i know my cpu to upgrade.. sorry for my bad english... thanks guys :)

Comment

Working...
            X