I have assembled this configuration:

MB : ASROCK 970 EXTREME4
    CPU : AMD 8350 FX
    VGA : XFX 7870 OC EDITION
    RAM: GSKILL 2133 Ripjaws 8GB
    PSU: ENERMAX Triathlor 700w
    HDD: WD VELOCIRAPTOR 150GB

i try to exlplane you my problem in a numeric order of action

1) After assembling, at first start i see the mb logo screen and i press f2 to set the date and time of MB and the first boot to dvd reader i make save the chenges and exit.

2) At restart i see the MB logo screen , after this the monitor sign " no input" , just a little time and i see another time the mb logo screen in a loop; black screen - mb logo screen -black screen - mb logo screen etc.......

3) i turn off pc, restart and f2 button has no effect, i see only the loop "black screen - mb logo screen"

4) i make clear cmos and i restart.

5) This time i dont press anything and the dvd read win 7 cd but at the end of file loading http://gabriele97.files.wordpress.co...ng?w=719&h=399 the pc turn it off and i see the loop "black screen - mb logo screen".

6) i try a new cmos but every time i go in the bios and i make save changes and exit , i have the LOOP "black screen - mb logo screen"

7) i try to put a ddr3 stick 1333 4gb corsair to replace the gskill but this have no effect

8) i try an other hd, a normal seagate 120 gb sata but this have no effect

9) i try a bios upgrade with the 2.30 version but at the end of upgrade i see only the black screen. After this i make a clear cmos and the bios return a the old version!!

10)every time i make a bios change after the save and exit the pc go in to the loop "black screen - mb logo screen"

11) i try the mobo whit a Phenom 2 x4 965 . the bios goes good , the upgrade to the 2.30 version goes good but when i try to install win 7 after the file loading http://gabriele97.files.wordpress.co...ng?w=719&h=399
    the pc turn it off and i have the loop "black screen - mb logo screen"

12) i replace the 8350 cpu but i see only the black screen .

13) i replace phenom 2 x4 965, the bios work , i retrograde the bios version to the 2.20

14) i replace the 8350 and i am at the start point: pc start, bios work fine, but at the save change and exit i see the "black screen - mb logo screen" loop.

Someone can help me?
Working...
X