Alabout Instant Boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabout Instant Boost

hello i just found this website and i found it quite usefull.
    but still i didnt found solution to my problem...
    >
    THIS WHT HAPPEN WHEN I OPEN ASROCK INSTANT BOOST--->

Driver cannot be loaded, re-install the program may fix the issure,if it happens again,report the problem with your system configuration as detail as possible

Motherboad- ASRock
    H61M-VS
    PROCESSER- INTEL 3.10
    RAM-8G

BIOS V----P1.20
    Last edited by Rujan Pun; 05-27-2013, 04:39 AM.

Re: Alabout Instant Boost

You haven't checked the requirements for ASRock Instant Boot (Instant Boost?) for your board, which are here:

ASRock > Instant Boot

You have a major BIOS update to do, which I don't recommend if you were not able to even find the requirements for Instant Boot.

All Instant Boot is, is a variation on Windows Sleep, which is described here:

ASRock > Instant Boot

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      You haven't checked the requirements for ASRock Instant Boot (Instant Boost?) for your board, which are here:

ASRock > Instant Boot

You have a major BIOS update to do, which I don't recommend if you were not able to even find the requirements for Instant Boot.

All Instant Boot is, is a variation on Windows Sleep, which is described here:

ASRock > Instant Boot

First thank you for giving a quick reply
      ya i did look through bios update but the thing was- my instant boost was working fine until i install "advance care" and it clean my register i gesss... and it stop working...
      i was trying to get risk free solution instead of updating bios coz am new to updating bios..
      you sure it will work fine after i update my bios.... ?

Comment

Re: All About Instant Boost

ya done the updating my bios now its - P2.70 but still same problem with instant boost ..

Comment

> instant boost was working fine until i install "advance care" and it clean my register

Have you tried removing (if that option still exists) & reinstalling?

Comment

Originally posted by therube View Post
            > instant boost was working fine until i install "advance care" and it clean my register

Have you tried removing (if that option still exists) & reinstalling?
            yes, i did removing and reinstalling several time, before updating biso and after updating.. still same error .. hope someone work under asrock, look into this thread

Comment

Perhaps a System Restore to a point before you ran the "registry cleaner"?

Comment

Originally posted by therube View Post
                Perhaps a System Restore to a point before you ran the "registry cleaner"?
                That's a good idea, since that registry "cleaner" program obviously caused some damage to the registry.

A re-installation of your SATA driver, depending upon what it is (IRST?) might help fix whatever was done by that registry cleaning program. Programs like that should have an option to save the registry image before the cleaning, since those programs can make mistakes. If your program does not offer that option, it is a poor program. If you ignored that option, don't do so in the future.

Originally posted by Rujan Pun View Post
                yes, i did removing and reinstalling several time, before updating biso and after updating.. still same error .. hope someone work under asrock, look into this thread
                So far you have given no evidence that this is an ASRock issue, but there is evidence that the registry cleaning program is the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
                  That's a good idea, since that registry "cleaner" program obviously caused some damage to the registry.

A re-installation of your SATA driver, depending upon what it is (IRST?) might help fix whatever was done by that registry cleaning program. Programs like that should have an option to save the registry image before the cleaning, since those programs can make mistakes. If your program does not offer that option, it is a poor program. If you ignored that option, don't do so in the future.

ya tried the restore from program but still same result.... and tried system restore point but still same result lol ...

So far you have given no evidence that this is an ASRock issue, but there is evidence that the registry cleaning program is the cause.
                  maybe but still, will not uninstall program should remover all the effected register and installing clean should solve the problem?

Comment

Working...
                  X