Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic MS account log in

Hello All:

I tried searching for an answer to this but could not find one. I am sure it is there but can't get the query correctly worded.

I am using Windows 8 OS on my laptop.

I need direct access to email links on websites without being prompted to log into my MS windows account. That is to say, when I am trying to contact customer support on a website and click on the link, my computer will automatically open a window that blocks me. The window that opens instead of the email link on the website customer support, prompts me to log onto my MS windows account. I do not use 'the cloud' or Windows for email. Therefore, I do not want to open this account.

Like I said, I am sure this is a stupid question but I can't seem to find an answer either here of with Google.

Please Help if you can.

psient1
    New build, Mainstream computing SOHO:

Motherboard- ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU- Haswell i7 4770 3.4GHZ (no overclock)
    Cooling- Noctua NH-L12
    Graphics Card- Nvidia QUADRO 4000K
    Memory- 32 gigs GSkill ddr3 2400
    HDD- 4 Western Digital Black 1TB drives @ raid 10
    SSD- 1 Samsung 850 PRO 256gig
    USB 3.0 add-on card - Sedna 2 internal, 2 external
    USB 3.0 20 pin adapter - Sedna
    Sound- MB
    Sedna internal Card Reader
    ASUS EXII Thunderbolt card (dual)
    Optical Discs - 1 LG Blu-Ray burner and 1 ASUS Blu-Ray burner
    Case- Lian Li PC 9F
    PS- Corsair HX-750

OS- Win 8.1 Pro 64bit upgradable to 8.1
    Software

SW, BobCad, CS6 Master Suite, Office 2013

Re: Automatic MS account log in

I don't use 8 but I believe the below info will take you where you want.

Microsoft Account "Two-step Verification" - Turn On or Off
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: Automatic MS account log in

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      I don't use 8 but I believe the below info will take you where you want.

Microsoft Account "Two-step Verification" - Turn On or Off
      Meh, then again, maybe not.

Take a look at the below that allows to Allow or Block. But read carefully the caveats that changing "enforces' system wide.

Microsoft Accounts - Allow or Block in Windows 8
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
      X