You'd be lucky to look like this after stepping in front of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd be lucky to look like this after stepping in front of

Ok just for those that may need a little lesson in crossin' the road. ;)

This is being lucky when not lookin' before crossing a road. :eek:

Day after (missus in background)

A little closer

Comment

From midweek

Comment

Another midweek (I've gotta be careful with the flash on this)

Comment

Comin' home Friday

Comment

Glad there was nothing serious, my friend. Hopefully it will serve as a lesson, but I certainly hope you don't have to go through this again.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Yesterday with his mate

Comment

Thanks Darth and I certainly hope that there ain't no more. :thumb:

The next time I'm go to hospital is when I'm a grandfather. :D
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Ouch!! I'm gonna have to show the pics to my kids as a warning of what can happen! Too bad any munchkin has to go through that.
                  Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Holy ****..... Wiggo that is your son?? Omg I would of freaked out!! My god, he really took a beating but with all that least it was not fatal!! I hope he learned a big lesson with this near death exsperience. God, I could not even think of that being my son being hit by a car. My son is 16 months and already try's opening the door.... I have already put safty locks where he can not reach... that always scares me.... me taking a nap and him slippin outside and i live on a pretty busy street....

God was on his side that day.... he is a very lucky boy... considering all the injury's on his poor little face...

Comment

Imagine how I felt just seeing lump on the road with ppl all around, then finding out that the car had been lifted to get him out from under it. :eek:

Comment

:eek:
                        I don't even know what to say, doggone lucky lad for sure!
                        You tell 'em and you tell 'em - but 1 careless moment is all it takes.
                        I'm glad he's back home safe & mostly sound:thumb:

so, how's that granfather thing coming along?:D
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well I spose the 23yo could pull his finger out but the others can wait another 10 yrs at least. :D

Comment

lol Wiggo.

Good thing he's ok :thumb:

Now you stop having these things happen, k?

Comment

Wow Wiggo,

Impressive photos..

I'm glad the worst of it was road rash and nothing was broken. Your son must be one hard headed individual to have that kind of scraping and still have his head intact...

He's a very lucky boy indeed!!

Lessons hard learned are never forgotten, at least he will watch where he's going from now on...

btw.. you can now take your heart out of your throat...must have been a terrible sight for you guys to go through...

You and the Mrs have cetainly had your bout of bad luck...just knock it off from now on..K ?

Comment

Working...
                              X