Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor customer service?

Hi Lian Li,

I've sent you 2 messages regarding pre-sale concerns - first one around 2-3 weeks ago, second one around 1 week ago - neither one have been answered. Is this the customer service/support I can expect to receive from Lian Li if buying your products?

I hope you'll at least answer my questions here.

I'm considering buying the PC-V1000LA, but I'm concerned if my Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler will fit. Case specs say it will take up to a 170mm cooler, and the cooler height is 165mm. But how is the 170mm measured? Has it been taken into account that the motherboard and thus the CPU socket is raised from the baseplate?

Will the Noctua NH-D15 cooler fit inside this case?

Thanks,
    Ronson

Re: Poor customer service?

Hi Ronson,

Apologies on the lack of response through our customer service forms.

We measure from the CPU socket. Therefore the 165mm high Noctua NH-D15 will fit in the PC-V1000L.

Let me now if you have any other questions. I am happy to help

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    Hi Lian Li,

I've sent you 2 messages regarding pre-sale concerns - first one around 2-3 weeks ago, second one around 1 week ago - neither one have been answered. Is this the customer service/support I can expect to receive from Lian Li if buying your products?

I hope you'll at least answer my questions here.

I'm considering buying the PC-V1000LA, but I'm concerned if my Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler will fit. Case specs say it will take up to a 170mm cooler, and the cooler height is 165mm. But how is the 170mm measured? Has it been taken into account that the motherboard and thus the CPU socket is raised from the baseplate?

Will the Noctua NH-D15 cooler fit inside this case?

Thanks,
    Ronson

Comment

Re: Poor customer service?

I am suffering similar situation, tried to call phone provided on website but unluckily, no one on this line could talk English at this time i called.

Comment

Working...
      X