No Full Screen BIOS Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Full Screen BIOS Logo

I have the following problem. I am using a Gigabyte GA-Z97N Gaming 5 motherboards. I have "full screen logo show" enabled in BIOS. However I never see the "startup screen". The one that shows which keys to press. DEL, F12 etc. System boots the Operating system normally. What can cause this?

The second problem. I have a Kingston 16GB dual channel kit that should run at 2400 Mhz. But when I load the 2400 Mhz XMP profile, system boot fails. However the 2133 Mhz profile boots.

Thanks in advance.

Re: No Full Screen BIOS Logo

First thing is full system specs needed, and do you have fast boot enabled in the bios and are you running of an ssd???

Are your ram sticks compatible with the motherboard? There could be several reasons for the boot fail, bad timings, wrong voltage , etc. System spec details are important. What is the default mhz ?? that allows booting??
    i7 8700k - z370 Asus Rog maximus 10 hero(wifi) (soho)
    G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB
    Corsair PSU, 1
    080Ti EVGA
    960 Samsung Evo , 2 WD Black Storage.
    Builds - Z97x-Gaming 7(media center) . Gigabyte x399 - Gaming 7 Threadripper 1950x (workstation)

Comment

Re: No Full Screen BIOS Logo

TicTacToe thanks for your reply.

I am booting from an SSD. About "Fast Boot" I don't know. And I can't check at the moment. Because I RMAed the PSU and I am waiting for the replacement. So at the moment I don't have a PSU to power the computer. That setting is at default. As I don't remember touching that.

System boots at the default 1600 Mhz. Also boots at the 2133 Mhz XMP profile. I don't touch voltage and timings. I leave it at as defined by the XMP profile.

If you click "artbio's PC specs" on top, my system specs are there.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X