PC-P50R Armorsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-P50R Armorsuit

Still have and love this case, so easy to work on.

But the on/off switch is past it's best, looking around the best match I can find is this?

Looks like it should fit, unless any of you know better?

Re: PC-P50R Armorsuit

If it just the power switch that is past its best just replace that.

See OverclockersUK for the parts

Comment

Originally posted by Keith W View Post
      If it just the power switch that is past its best just replace that.

See OverclockersUK for the parts
      This is the closest one i could find.
      Screws on top of the case, as the switch is integrated.

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

Comment

The point I was making was just buy the switch separately and replace it, rather than a whole fixed unit

You could also try contacting Lian-Li direct, I did this for a part I needed for one of my Lian-Li cases that I couldn't source anywhere, they sold me one at a great price and shipped it direct from Taiwan Contact details can be found on the bottom of this page Lian-Li Global | Lian-Li OEM /ODM AREA

Comment

Originally posted by Keith W View Post
          The point I was making was just buy the switch separately and replace it, rather than a whole fixed unit

You could also try contacting Lian-Li direct, I did this for a part I needed for one of my Lian-Li cases that I couldn't source anywhere, they sold me one at a great price and shipped it direct from Taiwan Contact details can be found on the bottom of this page Lian-Li Global | Lian-Li OEM /ODM AREA
          Keith is correct. If Overclockers UK doesn't have what you're looking for, contact Lian Li's support link directly and include pictures to remove any ambiguity over which parts you need to replace. In your case, the power switch for the PC-P50R should be clear enough :P but probably include one for added measure.

Comment

Working...
          X