Overclocking PIII 600 dual Tyan Tiger 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overclocking PIII 600 dual Tyan Tiger 100

Any info on overclocking this would be great. I don't know too much about overclocking.Before I overclock it I want it stable. My computer has all the latest drivers, bios and stuff. Win 2000 pro, Ati 9000 pro 384 MB ram.Adaptec 2944uw, 19160 controller cards, baracuda and cheetah drives.

It just shuts off every now and then and reboots. Sometimes I get a device driver has corupted your memory, Remove any new device error, disable shadow caching in bios, BLUE screen of death. Of course not when I have the automatically reboot button checked. Win update is all updated as well.

Seein' as ya board is a Tyan I won't hold much hope there for ya as these are industrial motherboards basically and arn't meant for overclocking, sorry. :(

Your stability problem definately sounds driver related to which ya'll have to track down which one. In the control panel/admin tools do ya have an Event Viewer? (XP does but I'm not sure with 2k) If it does then that will be the place to start as all error are listed there in time order and what the cause was. Havin' the latest drivers doesn't necessarily mean better drivers so once ya find the one causin' the problem ya may have to try a few versions to see which one will work best for you. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
    X