How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1

I have a PC-V2100 about 11 years old. The I/O panel is on the front at the bottom. It has USB 1.0 and 2.0. I've searched the Lian Li website and couldn't find this.

I love my case, but trying to buy a new 2120, which they show as their flagship case on their website, was impossible. They don't make it anymore and emailing customer support for options was fruitless. I finally went with Caselabs. What a shame.

This is about the most frustrating forum/website I've ever visited. Verifying I'm not a robot every thirty seconds while typing a post, intrusive ads everywhere forcing the screen to scroll up and down. Sorry to be negative, but really?
    Last edited by Oksana; 10-29-2016, 10:17 PM. Reason: Added info

Re: How to upgrade front I/O Panel for Lian LI PC-80N to USB 3.0 or even 3.1

Hi
    I was directed to this forum by the Lian Li Website. I currently own, and love several PC-80 Powersuit Cases. My Sabertooth X79 is getting a bit old and I want to upgrade the entire system. Like the person above I am interested in the best way to upgrade the front panel on my case to use more modern USB and perhaps Lightning Connectors. Is there a Lian-Li Kit that allows this upgrade or is there another vendor's kit that allows this.

Comment

Re: How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1

Unfortunately we no longer have any replacement I/O kits for this chassis, I'm afraid!

Comment

Working...
      X