No announcement yet.

How do I print wirelessly with my wireless router + multiple computers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I print wirelessly with my wireless router + multiple computers?

Hello all!

I have several computers hooked up to my Nighthawk R7000 with wifi. The wifi works perfectly but I'm having some issues with getting them all to print wirelessly.

I connected my (non-wireless) printer to the router via USB and installed the Readyshare Print software. It installed perfectly on all the computers, the printer is recognized and able to connect, and all the computers can print wirelessly when connected to it.

However, it only stays connected to one computer at a time. If I want to print from another computer, the last computer I printed from has to authorize me via Readyshare Print to connect to it and then it will print.

How do I enable all the computers to be connected to the printer at the same time? Without needing to authorize/allow them every time I switch computers? I want to be able to just hit print from any computer and have it print seamlessly.

Is there another method besides using Readyshare?

Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by acuriousman; 12-30-2016, 10:15 PM.

Re: How do I print wirelessly with my wireless router + multiple computers?

Our printer experts are technically known for solving printer issues completely from the root. Our experts are also comfortably available to help you for any technical trouble.

hp printer support number

Comment

Working...
    X