Need help to import archive OLM file into Outlook 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to import archive OLM file into Outlook 2013

I have an old archive file of previous Mac OSX Yosemite machine. Now, I am using only Windows 10 PC.

Is it feasible to access old emails of Outlook 2011 Mac in Windows Outlook?

Re: Need help to import archive OLM file into Outlook 2013

Originally posted by AidanLawrence View Post
    I have an old archive file of previous Mac OSX Yosemite machine. Now, I am using only Windows 10 PC.

Last month, I did the same conversion successfully from Outlook 2011 Mac to Outlook 2013 at Windows 8 PC.
    For this successful conversion, the credit goes to a reliable converter i.e. Stellar OLM to PST Converter.
    Note:
    To know its performance, take a trial of the free demo i.e. available at:
    OLM to PST Converter Tool to Convert OLM File to PST, MSG, EML format

Comment

Originally posted by AidanLawrence View Post

If you want to import mailbox content from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook, you can do that manually, i.e. without using any 3rd party paid tool. You just need to do that:
      • First, create an IMAP mail account.
      • Then, setup Outlook for Mac with your IMAP mail account.
      • Create a Gmail label to synchronize IMAP mail account to Outlook for Mac.
      • Now move emails from Outlook for Mac to IMAP mailbox folder.
      • Finally, move the IMAP mailbox folder data to Windows Outlook.

Refer to this article for complete information - Convert OLM to PST Manually - An Easy Step-by-Step Guide

Comment

for reliable and better solution, you should try an expert method. By using this method, you save your precious time and easily convert OLM file into Outlook.

Comment

I had a similar situation last year when I had to move all my Mac Outlook files to the Windows version. I made a few tests on quite a number of tools that claim to convert OLM files to PST. Every tool lacked in some way from the other. I wanted a tool that could convert all the mails with 100% accuracy. Fortunately! ended up with OLM to PST converter. It picked all my mails directly from the Outlook database. It works on Mac only. For the Mac version, you may take a look at here:- Mac OLM to PST Converter For Exporting OLM Files into Outlook PST Format

Comment

A long time ago, Ifaced the same problem and I used many manual methods but they all were too lengthy and complex.Then I Download OLM to PST Converter and got an instant solution to my problem. So, I would suggest you use OLM to PST Converter rather than searching for solutions and testing these methods.

See here:- Freeware OLM to PST Converter Compatible to all Mac Files to Convert OLM Files to Outlook

Comment

You can't directly import OLM file in Outlook in Windows because OLM file is Outlook data file in Mac Computer. You need to convert OLM file into PST format using vMail OLM file to PST Converterand then import this PST file in any version of MS Outlook including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. Using this OLM Converter you can export mailboxes from OLM file to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, PDF, RTF, vCard formats & Office 365.

Comment

Get more effective highly advance software, you can use ToolsGround OLM to PST Converter Software. It can easy to convert all email items including email, attachment, contact, calendar etc. This software supports MS Outlook 2016/2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97.

Comment

I would like to suggest OLM to PST converter software is an effective software to convert OLM data to PST file format. OLM converter software has an advanced option to message filtration between two specific dates. OLM to PST migration tool can convert OLM data to other file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, HTML, PDF, MSG, etc. This software can split large PST to small PST file format.
                  Visit Here:- OLM to PST Converter to Export Mac OLM to Outlook PST, Office 365

Comment

I would like to suggest SysCurve OLM to PST Converter. With the help of this software, you can convert MAC OLM files to PST format. The software also allow users to convert OLM to EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, and other formats. Using this tool, you can also migrate OLM to Office 365.
                    To know more, visit: https://www.syscurve.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Comment

Working...
                    X