Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-Q30 Graphics Card maximum height?

Hi all

I'm building a new system and wanted to buy the PC-Q30, they list the max card length at 200mm and max CPU cooler height at 130mm, both of which works fine for me. However, what I should probably understand before moving ahead is how high the expansion card can be. The card I want is listed as 142mm which I think is from the bottom of the edge connector to the outer limit of the heat sink. It is the Palit 1050Ti with the KalmX fanless cooler. It sounds (and looks by all accounts) like it should fit - if someone could measure/confirm that there's 12mm difference between where the CPU cooler bottom would sit (on the CPU) and where the bottom of the edge connector would be that would suggest it will fit.

Ideally an engineer from Lian-Li can confirm for me that 142mm is okay for card height. Or what would be!Thanks,

in advance, for any help.
    Last edited by Fizzee; 03-18-2017, 06:18 AM. Reason: missing and incorrect word

Re: PC-Q30 Graphics Card maximum height?

Unfortunately there's only a few millimeters of difference between the max CPU height and the max VGA card height -- your VGA card of choice regrettably wont fit in the PC-Q30. Our apologies!

Comment

Working...
    X