Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board missing a capacitor !! Can anyone help????? Gigabyte Ga-MA790X-UD4P

Hi everyone!

Ok so i bought this board off a friend of mine like 2 years ago, Its a Gigabyte Ga-MA790X-UD4P, Ok, ever since i got this board i noticed there is a capacitor thats ripped off the board. My friend ran the board for a prob a year or so and he upgraded Cpus so he got a new board to, but the board ran fine for him, and ever since ive owned it, it ran fine as well. But i know the cap has to go to something, not like it was there for show !! Ive been trying to track down what this cap was ever since ive owned the board and never have found the information or a pic good enough to zoom in and get the numbers off of the cap. The cap on the board is in the very top right corner, its number is EC 24. pics show the exact location of the cap that is missing. Strangely ive never once noticed any problems that the missing cap causes but i would like to replace it IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE DO !!!!!!

( he ripped the cap off the board Not me, its not the first computer this guy dont take care off)
    Attached Files

Re: Board missing a capacitor !! Can anyone help????? Gigabyte Ga-MA790X-UD4P

well my long search is over and the board is fixed !!!! the cap is a 560uF 6.3v solid cap. funny after all this time on forums and such all i did was emailed a guy on ebay selling the same board and he gave me the cap info, found a replacement on a old board and replaced it. the board has ran amazing since i put the cap on and yes it runs way better than it ever has before!

Comment

Working...
    X