Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help! keyboard dilema

well here it goes

i currently have a Logitech MX700 and an old ms/dell keyboard, and i really want a wireless/cordless keyboard, but i have yet to find one i really like.

1) anyone have any experiences with cordless keyboards or have any pointers on what to get.

i really like the logitech elite duo but its a mouse/board combo, and i am not replacing my MX700,

2) does anyone know if the combo will work without the mouse? or conflict with my mx700?

3) does microsoft make any really good cordless keyboards?

thanks a bunch

cordless arnt tat great,i use to have one,but now i stick to log techs keyboards. Y i dont like cordless is tat u need to put batteries on the keyboard. and sometimes the infer red gets kinda screwy. Go buy the logitech duo and sell ur mouse at ebay or yahoo auctions.

good luck finding a good keyboard!

Comment

Yes battery life with these cordless devices ain't great plus ya may find that another appliance could cause probs with their operation so be sure of these points before ya buy. : peace2:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

yea i know battery life isnt great, but for xmas i got a huge/awesome corner desk and i like keeping the keyboard on the tray, and when i use it i want to put it on top of the desk and wireless would make this possible :D

Comment

Working...
        X