Need some advice here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice here.

I have the DFI NT72-SC mobo with Intel's 850E chipset. The motherboard's bios is an award bios with limited but existent overclocking options. There are limited FSB frequencies and no voltage options or memory overclocking options. Does anyone know how to get the best out of it??? Is there a program that can do it?

Thank You

If there are BIOS options to overclock, then you will do better to use them over a software overclocking utility. BIOS options are tested to work on your particular motherboard where software utilities just try to fool the system and override the FSB settings.

As for what will work best, there are simply too many variables to say what will work best with any given system. Just take it as far as it goes and then drop it back a notch when the system refuses to boot up. Overclocking is truly a matter of trial and error.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Yes just stick to what's in the BIOS as software is flakey usually at the best of times but what it will do with a RAMBUST setup I've never heard. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
      X