Sim City 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim City 4000

Well I finally got to order Sim City 4000 over at www.gpstore.com.au yesterday, so I should have it very soon and I cannot wait!

:bounce:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Well, my girlfriend is crazy about it. She has built her first town already and named it tweaktown... lol

:cheers:

Comment

:D I've had my copy for a few days and the detail is awesome. A lot harder than the previous versions which can be annoying at times cause it can be impossible to make money at times.

Comment

I know they changed the graphic engine slightly, anything about ravamping the economics engine (like they should) ?

Comment

Got my copy a few days ago now... it is a HUGE improve over previous versions.

The graphics engine is totally different, up to todays standards for this type of game - you can created detailed worlds of valleys, hills, craters, mountains and so forth - so if you wanted to, you could create a copy of your town or area it's that detailed.

The game is actually much harder though, I've gone broke each time. I think the key is starting really slowly.
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

hmmm...... been looking forward to it's release for yonks.... but.... for once they only release the Dutch version here in Holland! :(

normally, they release an English language version first, and then a few weeks later the Dutch version... not this time though.... time for Amazon I guess..... :rolleyes:

Comment

Its not bad
              I always seemed to run out of money like you said
              Its hard.
              I still think that 2000 was better :D

Comment

i'm yet to install it lol i've heard it's damn hard to make money

Comment

I just got done playing it for the third time (first two times went broke within 15 mins) heh... Ya if you don't start off slowly, very slowly and watch everything carefully... you will go broke quick... Third time, I'm about to go broke (owing 1.4million in loans) but my city is 92 thousand strong, making money but still at the end of the month, losing (if i up taxes any more boom everyone leaves town heh)) so ima gonna go broke :) But for now, heh gonna try and break 100,000 (hrmm... taxes at 0.0% should do the trick just nicely after I rezone some areas :D)

Comment

You guys like SimCity... check this out...

http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=8009

Comment

I've had my copy for just over a week and its a big improvement over 3000. It is however extremly hard and i've found the best way is to start off slow. Anyone got a busy metropolis yet?:hammer:

Comment

i have it and installed it i have no time to even play it since i got nailed with exams and tests this week :scream: :( I did get a chance to play it for about 10mins and it looks ALOT better then any other sim city

Comment

I've played Simcity 2000, and 3000, they're very adictive games, but I cannot seem to get a constant flow a cash on either of them, so if Simcity 4000 is suppose to be harder, then I don't stand a chance in the first year...

I guess I'm not mayor material :p

Comment

i played the simcity 3000 toutorial and it was HARD:?: you all guys said simcity4000 is harder.I WONT STAND A CHANCE IN SIMCITY4000

Comment

Hey, anyone remember Transport Tycoon? Now THAT was a great game! I reckon that it's way better than the Simcity series, even though it is a DOS game, it still rocks!

Comment

Working...
                              X