Tweak Town Awards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweak Town Awards.

Hello there.. I have been a silent monitor of these forums for the last few weeks, Im planning to upgrade my p.c and I've come to the conclusion that these forums are the only source of info I need. But to be honest there is one downside to these forums, too much information. Its overkill. I would like to suggest a tweak town awards page, which would give awards to the best performance products in the corresp categories under threee borad heads, Budget class, medium priced and "I'm Bill Gates" class.. this would make life much easier for newbies who come to these forums to have a quick look at the recommendations rather than having to go through tons of info to find out what the general consensus is.

Jinu Johnson

This is not a bad idea... however we cannot really hand out awards willy-nilly in the forums like you've suggested.

My suggestion, listen to what everyone here says and go by their judgement. Otherwise, you can read all of our latest reviews at www.tweaktown.com - we award quality products there.

:thumb:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

It is a wonderful idea, and just as soon as I can budget every piece of computer hardware available I'll be submitting my choices:D

ummm, oh wait, I don't have any money:eek:

Now I remember why I love to tweak:geek:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well it would be nice if you could do it, I mean everyone will have their own choices for the gadjets and I think it would be wise decision if tweaktown itself couldnt hand out awards then the users of the forum may be asked to classiffy the product in a few more categories like the above three I mentioned and then give the ratings.

Jinu Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X