• Show
Clear All

• What Case

No not beer
    as I know how in love you all are with beer
    Much Like my self in fact :)
    anyway
    Ive been looking for a new case
    I don't think I want to look past Lian Li my mates blew my mind with the quality of the build and look.

I'm not sure what one to get

AusPCMarket Australia Online Store - Based in Sydney and with over 20 years experience, we offer fast delivery all across Australia

or

AusPCMarket Australia Online Store - Based in Sydney and with over 20 years experience, we offer fast delivery all across Australia

I like the first one but I want a window as reviewed by Tweakers AU
    and I ain't cutting it. Does anyone know if they make a window version of it like they do with other cases :)

Cheers nutty

BTW: I'm up for any-other cases around
    But I just ordered a 550W PSU so It doesn't have to come with one :)

Have ya checked the window options out for that as most Lian Li cases have them. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
      Have ya checked the window options out for that as most Lian Li cases have them. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Ive asked around and you cant get the PC-6085T (With the window) in Australia yet
      but I can order a window for $100 But I dont think that its worth it.

Ill keep looking but :thumb:

Comment

lian li cases are nice but it also comes with a nice price tag, : peace:

Comment

Lian Li cases are nice yes, but, myself spending a bit more and going with a better case made by coolermaster (depends on your needs, but there's several model numbers that'll do the trick just fine... 201sx is what i'm going with tho)

Just my opinion :)

Comment

Working...
          X