Need to get rid of a virus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get rid of a virus!!!

nineteen of her to, <----this just typed by itself,stuff like this will just start coming up and start typing by itself in open spaces such as this message box, yahoo mail password space, everywhere!! Even when i'm not connected to the internet, i believe its a background program running but i dunno where its at and its slowing the programs down as well. Please some one help me!!! i have two accounts on this computer and for some reason it only does it on one of the accounts. i hope someone can help me with this because when it starts typing while i'm looking at my bank account, it can make you pretty paranoid. thanks all, i know the forum wont let me down (Amy me a key aide to a file a) this just typed right now as well, well whats in the paranthesis. to

Get this;

Run it -- now

See if that will catch the culprit, you've got a trojan and someone has remote access to your PC.

I would definitely stay away from the banking online -- contact your bank offline and make arrangements for new passwords etc. to your accounts

Are you using a firewall? If not, get one

LOL
    You by any chance don't happen to have any voice recognition programs running do you??
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Sixteen of itself, Use The Cleaner as well to scan for trojans, and use a well-known virus scanner like Nortons or McAfee.

Basically you can't remove a virus or trojan without the right tools, so there's no tweak for removing this thing Bring a lot of sugar.

PS I inserted some random text to fool the virus into thinking it generated this message :laugh:
      My Machine

Comment

Moctezuma05 this may not make sense but are you running XP and do you have your microphone plugged in? I had the same problem and looked every where for a solution (checked for trojans etc.). Still not 100% positive but I think my problem was windows office voice to text program operating behind the scenes and testing my sanity. By all means go ahead and check for virri and trojans ... it is always good to scan the system from time to time .... but just humor me and unplug your microphone for awhile as well if you have one plugged in.
        Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

yep, it's not uncommon:D
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

sixteen of its self??? sounds like a polymorphic virus to me you can also go in the registry to check and see if you have trojan set to load at startup.

go to hkeylocalmachine/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion/then all of the run,runservices etc...
            :shoot3: :snip:

Comment

nah if it even happens offline i'd say its voice recognition stuff in XP/OfficeXP, my bosss had it enabled for a while and windows would minimise by theirself and all sorts of wierd stuff, just from the sounds of typing on the keyboard..

Comment

Well thats one horny keyboard then....:devil win :shh: :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                X