NewEgg.com AMD CPU...Check it out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewEgg.com AMD CPU...Check it out!!!

Hey guys...I just bought an AMD XP 1700+ (TBRED) from NewEgg.com, now the deal with this is for around $55 USD you can either get a TBRED A core or a B core...so far most of the buyers got the B core and I was one of the lucky ones...anywayz...I just cant believe the price I payed cause I got this sucker all the way up to 2600+ speeds at 166FSB and all for $55 bucks...this aint no promotion...I just think its such a good deal that I couldnt pass this up on the members of TweakTown...besides that...the Temps are sick (10c lower on same Heatsink...AX7)...and at 166FSB you definatly notice the speed kick in...anywayz...let me stop blabbering...here is the link and if you got the cash...go ahead and buy it...but dont put all your hopes on a B core...read all the reviews first before buying it...anywayz...here is a pic for ya *******s...peace out guys/gals...lataz

AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Thoroughbred /266 FSB Processor CPU 1700+/ 1.47GHz -OEM

The pic below is my 1700+ TBRED B core

They are nice cpu's i got my 1700xp upto 2400mhz with water cooling stable
    heres a link to get get one money back if its not a b core
    http://www.excaliberpc.com/
    the one you want is a AXAD1700DUT3C
    JUIHB week 0302

Comment

Those new Athlons overclock quite nicely... :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

That is awesome! Ive been wanting to get a TBred B CPU and Nforce 2 Mother board. You say it works well with the 166 FSB?! That is good this should be a deadly combination. What TBred B is a better deal? Ive heard that the 2200+ is the best value to get.

**why does it say string name "athalon xp 2600+"?
        my view on the two party system...

Comment

Originally posted by ZeAliOuS
          That is awesome! Ive been wanting to get a TBred B CPU and Nforce 2 Mother board. You say it works well with the 166 FSB?! That is good this should be a deadly combination. What TBred B is a better deal? Ive heard that the 2200+ is the best value to get.

**why does it say string name "athalon xp 2600+"?
          Cause i overclocked it to that speed and wcpuid sees it as a 2600+

Comment

Damn you're brave. I only got guts to put it to140x11.5=1620
            But that case is waiting for fans. So I aint gonna mess w. it more untill they get here.

Comment

Well what do you have to lose the Processor is only 50 bucks..right now...literally 50bucks...i would get it if i also had my hands on a nForce 2 board as well....good going FB:thumb:
              - Damien

Comment

ok heres pic's of my 1700xp got it upto 2400mhz ill push it some more latter

Comment

that is friggen amazing! 35deg wow. What kind of water cooler u got?
                  my view on the two party system...

Comment

That is prolly air cooled....
                    - Damien

Comment

You got some big Balz man, but congrats on good OCing. Maybe I'll try upping mine, cuz its seems that its not enough after seeing your speeds! :devil:

Comment

My cooling lol WELL its a coolance water block from compusa a tranny cooler from pepboys 3/8 hoses from the depo a old submerg water pump from fish tank in a sealed 5 galon bucket its home made lol but was only 75 dollers for me ohh and a 120mm fan on the rad with a on/off swich dont run it all the time so is silent most of the time

Comment

Have any pics?
                          - Damien

Comment

lol another frankistein garden hose machine lol crude,but effective:rolleyes2

Comment

Hey guys, I bought the 1800+ XP @ $71.00 (retail) about two weeks ago 2/12/03 from newegg. I really like it:) . Now, how can I tell if I got the "A" core or the "B" core?:?:

Comment

Working...
                              X