N64 controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N64 controller

Is it possible to solder a Nintendo 64 controller to a usb cable and have it work? Does anyone know if there is/are information for such an project? I just finished reading about the Xbox controllerwired to a computer and think it would be a cool idea to get a n64 working.

Thanks for your time.

X

From what I've seen around, there are converters to convert any common console controller to PC. The PSX / PS2 ones are very common. Just have a search around the net.

Comment

Well u would definetly have to get a converter as even if you managed to get it hooked with a usb cable you would need software to run it. It won't just plug in and work.:devil:

Comment

I fink its to much hassle for wot your doin its crazy all the software and usb plugs is gonna add up to loads and if it dont work then your screwed man. If i were you id hav a look on www.driverguide.com its brilliant at finding drivers they hav a forum where they share them i found all sorts of bits n bobs on that. I think it will b fun gettin it to work and the n64 controllers r decent aswell:thumb:

Comment

Working...
        X