IE6 shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE6 shortcuts

Sometimes when I type quickly in forums I make typos and hit *something* that causes the IE window to lose the file/edit/view/etc bars and goes into a full screen kind of mode.

I know this sounds silly but I don't know which keys to hit in order to make IE go back to normal. :cry:

See picture below - this is what the top of IE looks like once I've pressed the mystery keys.

I can only see like 20% of the screen on that screen shot you might wana take it again.: omg:

:cheers:

Comment

Looks like the Full Screen mode to me - try F11
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Agreed. F11 should take care of your problem. I've hit it before by accident and it looks exactly like your picture.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Cool thanks guys F11 it was :thumb:

Originally posted by 0R1()N
          I can only see like 20% of the screen on that screen shot you might wana take it again.:
          Yeps its the top of the screen thats relevant.. in the full screen mode there's nothing on the rest of the screen apart from the webpage. I didn't really want the dial-up guys to have to download the whole thing ;)

Comment

when you make typos...how come you hit F11? :?:
            I mean Fn keys are quite far away from the keys you might be using to write text...how come you hit them?
            there isn't another shortcut to "Full Screen", right?
            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
            Last Updated:
            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
            ======================
            jabber : [email protected]
            =======================
            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
            yabaa dabaa doo...
            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Holding the Alt key then typing V then F will take you to Full Screen mode too.

But I too am curious as to the layout of this keyboard:laugh:
              :confused:

is there a shortcut to putting IE in kiosk mode - or is that even similar to full screen:?:
              i know you can start IE in kiosk mode, but not sure if you can do it midstream
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I think I might hit F11 shortly after typos whilst aiming for the backspace key :cool:

What's kiosk mode?

Comment

Is there a mod to swap the position of the backspace and space keys.........'cause that would be real handy for me too?:rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                  X