P4 water cooling temps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4 water cooling temps...

Just would like to see some temps that the water cooling peeps are gettin...I've been debating on whether or not its worth the money and hassle to get an H2o setup in my rig. My temps right now run about 40C-50C OC'ed on a P4 2.4 @ 2.7 with air cooling only.

If Water Cooling is the way to go- where should i be looking as far as brand?

Thanks for any help!!
    :cheers:

Okay not everyone post at once please....cmon' guys, need some help and opinions along with results...i know there's peeps out there with P4's running water cooling!!!

Comment

Depends on your pump, the size of your tubing, the waterblock you use, and of course, how you lay out the entire setup.. I can't give ya brand names, cept for I'm liking the swifttech waterblocks and eheim pumps.

Comment

.I dunno about watercooling but u could probably get ur cpu a good deal cooler with just air cooling. Im running my P4 2.8 with just the stock Intel HSF and it never gets as high as 40C. Try making sure u have good airflow through your case before spending lots of money on water cooling. Just my :2cents:

Comment

Working...
        X