anyone play Diablo 2 LoD anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone play Diablo 2 LoD anymore

I've been playing D2 LoD for a long time and i think it rocks....
    Does anyone here play D2 and if u've played it what u think of it?

I thought it sucked too slow for me. good game for rpg fans though. got to say i was much happier with final fantasy 10.:D

Comment

My wife and I still play it thanks to the wonderful...

Zy-El Mod

I've completed Hell level with my barbarian who's lvl is over 320 and stil rising. I'm trying to crack level 1000 but it may take a while.

Comment

I used to play it for a pretty long time, it was fun for a while, but after a couple of months it got kinda boring and repetitive just killing the same things over and over to find good items :thumbs do . Single player RPG's with great story lines like the Baldurs Gate series and Neverwinter Nights are lots more fun in the long run :thumb: Still playing BG2 :D

Comment

I still play a good bit on Bnet East
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Haven't played it for quite some time... last time I checked my sorceress was on level 87 or so...

Comment

SUP NODES HOWS IT Hangin??? :confused:

Comment

I have 96 sorc (mf) and i also play Bnet east

I've been playing for like 3 years and im stillnot bored...

Although my previous acc got stolen and and im just restarting im doing pretty good...

My acc name is Nodes_XxMFxX if u want to msg me....

Comment

Hey Whist

How many ppl play on Zy-El??

And is it that cool ... it sounds like its sort of cheap.... unique arrows... loads of recipes.....

Comment

nodes dude are u online

Comment

ya....

Comment

Quite a lot of people play Zy-El. The forum thread was so active that the Phrozen Forums had to give them their own area.

It starts off really hard with a lot of running away. You really need to start making runewords to finish nightmare and learn crafting recipes to finish hell. You really do need to have two sets of weaponry (as a Barb) so you can kill the immune to physical revenants(Griswald clones).

The new maps are great and so are the new monster and item graphics.

Even the wife likes to play!!! (and if thats not a recommendation I don't know what is)

Comment

Ah well... I'll just stick to my good ol' standard-flavour D2 :).

Comment

Well my girlfriend plays it, personally I think it's the worst game ever.. Like nothing never happens.. And when it does, slooow...
                            :thumbs do

:cheers:

Comment

the website is it on?

Comment

Working...
                              X