Standby causes system mute on S/Blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standby causes system mute on S/Blaster

I have got a problem with XP when the screensaver kicks in and the monitor goes in standby for some reason it mutes all the sound ,so i have to put the sound icon in the system tray so when i want to resume playing a game i dont have to go through control panel and uncheck the Mute All option .I have all the latest drivers for my s/blaster live and Gforce 4 ,Is there a reg hack or a fix for this i have searched in microsoft knowledge base and cant find any answers .I apreciate any assistance thanks

Ive heard of problems similar to this. I think I may have saw a fix on http://www.windowsupdate.com. Check it out

Comment

Thanks Dyck15 OK i havn't checked the update link but i have worked out that it's the screensaver (what is the matrix) created using Flashwiz.
      It isn't because of the system standby ,but the flash animation when i select another screensaver like win xp screensaver and enable standby it works ok.It also works no problem in win-me with the same (matrix) screensaver ,so it might be a issue with xp and flash screensavers.Any tips on where on the update site to find a fix please i looked and cant' find it .Thanks heaps

Comment

Working...
      X