X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomb Saddam Song/Cartoon

Check this one out Bomb Saddam Song

Dial - up makes for a rather lengthy dl but it's well worth the wait:rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Excellent!
    Best I've seen for sure:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

The song was created by the Las Vegas KOMP-FM morning team that did the original Bin Laden Bomb song, and the graphics were
      created by an Australian company:woot:

Comment

I heard that on KOMP this morning on the way to work... I was in tears laughing.... it was great!

Comment

:confused: :confused: :confused:
          so, maybe a stupid question, but given that I have never really understood American humo(u)r I'm going to ask anyway before I say anything?

do you guys see this song a pro-war or anti-war?:?:

Comment

Suffice it to say that if you truely listen to it's lexicon while viewing
            the character behavior, you're left with little else but the obnoxious republican right wing view of brother killing brother
            over monopolization of hidden Texan agendas (Oil = money = power). But, yes, i support this police effort even though i totally disagree with the policy of it's true means to an econimical end.

And as you may have surmised, inspite of having been drafted by the US Marine Corps in '68, i maintain a politically radical & passionate viewpoint far closer to that of Ernesto "Che" Guevara
            than anything ever sanctioned by the Oval Office/CIA.

So, all i can honestly offer you other than opinion, is read between the lines and follow your own heart.........as thoughts can always be forcefully swayed..................and thus, Sister Shine, i would sincerely hope that that has answered something of the question which you posed..........but, forgive me if i have merely added to your confusion, as that is far from my intention.
            Just being an Aquarian, as i know of no other way.
            : peace2: :shh:

Comment

dryad - despite being a saggitarius - I understand what you mean, and thanks for the clarification!
              I was :confused: when I saw that both you and Mr C were agreeing! :D
              must admit, I too have confused sympathies with this war - I think the USA severely lost out on the PR to the world - along with the UK - although I have more sympathy with the UK's intentions than the thinly disguised USA's/Bush's (btw Stupid White Men is one of the most scariest books I have ever read - regime change anyone?!) - but I do think Saddam Hussein is an evil man - however I am unhappy with the USA portraying a holier than thou stance whilst people die under interrogation in Guantanamo Bay (sp?), the USA ignored the Kurdish bombings for more than 10 years (along with the rest of the world ignoring them), New Yorkers Irish community supporting the IRA, and funding of "righteous" terrorists (e.g. Osama bin Laden whilst he was "righteous" and anti-communist).

Comment

Thank you Sunshine, for you honest & straightforward opinion as the full intentional meaning of this thread has now been uncovered. If one was to read back to the original post; one might understand that no opinion was given. Untill your post, no actual opinion had been profligated...................maybe we shaall talk on this further when i'm less thaan enebriated!

Comment

inebriated?! at lunchtime?! :rofl:

Comment

Lunch time there was breakfast here; i never subscribed to that not before noon theory:devil win :shh:

Comment

gosh well as I was posting at 6pm my time I assumed it was lunch time there at yours?! now it must be really early your time on a Sunday morning! :scream: :rolleyes2

Comment

Yep, it's actually 3:55 am here inspite of formum's listing it as an hour later

Comment

Anyone seen WS lately or have i just been sleeping the wrong hours:confused: : omg:

Comment

Ya've been sleepin' in the wrong hours. :devil win

Comment

i got that 1 figured out, now if i could just figure out the time differance i might get somewhere:snip:

Comment

Working...
                              X