Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP media center edition

I just got this Windows XP media center edition

is it differe to XP M$DN, and any one can tell the differences?

also i got Windows Longhorn 4008 ISO and windows.net 2003 CD

which one i should install ????

:thumb:

thanks!!:blowkiss:

You got it all linked up to your TV and Hi Fi e.t.c i aint heard of anyone having this software yet! You know its not a proper PC OS but more of a OS for you house! I can't wait to see the day when theres a MyFridge :)

ta ta

Comment

Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition is the best microsoft Operating System I have used to date. It's more stable, faster, and secure than any other windows OS to date! I am running it right now, and I must say good job to microsoft!

:afro:

BTW: Don't get into piracy here guys just a warning...

WinXP MCE is just WinXP Pro with the media center applet added. If you don't have a PVR card that does it all from hardware, just forget it!

LH build 4008 is crap. Do not even bother with it! Heck the last build was better! It's sooo alpha right now it's not even funny... I uninstalled it after 2 day's I believe.

EDIT: Make sure you have the final version of Windows Server 2003 as it has some bug fixes, and other things...

Comment

Cheers for the warning but i wasn't impling that i meatn i live in engalnd and laddie up there lives in houston so i was expecting software to come out there first! No one has it here so just gettin a bit over excited! Right ta ta :)

Comment

Working...
        X